Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So I'm starting a blog...why?

Hello folks!

Now that I'm living a bazzilion miles away from my friends and family, I figured it was time to do what all the kids are doing on the Internets these days and start a blog. And by jiminy if it ain't fun! 

I don't have an agenda for this puppy just yet. I plan to use it to post music (other peoples as well as my own), photos, videos, and info. And of course, to blather away incessantly to no one in particular about issues that everyone will find oh so interesting. Not having something worthwhile to say hasn't stopped anyone else from posting blogs, so why should it stop me? 

Anyhoo, hopefully there will be something to actually see or hear on this blog soon. Until then, take care friends!

3 comments:

Giggaboy said...

My friend, you have truly captured the essence of a blog!
Miss you!!!!!!

G-man

Giggaboy said...

My friend, you have truly captured the essence of a blog!
Miss you!!!!!!

G-man

Susie said...

Welcome to the blog world! Glad you and Sue made it to Kansas! I love all your description of Kansas...it feels as if we're there with you. :o)

Wish we were!!

Have fun, and I'll link you to my blog, if that's okay with you.

XOXOXs to you both!